Returns and complaints
Can I cancel my purchase after I receive it?
If the products you order home do not fit or meet your expectations, you can of course send them back to us. When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory *30 day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received a product that you have ordered.
*Does not apply to signed or otherwise personalized products.
When exercising your right of withdrawal:
You must notify us that you regret your purchase. The message must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
This applies to us for returns:
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- The item may be functionally checked, unused.
- Write the reason for the return on the order confirmation you received by email when purchasing and include it in the package or make sure that your original order number is included in the package in another way. If we do not know which order the product belongs to, we cannot approve your return.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return. The products should therefore be sent well packaged and in their original packaging.
- We do not replace returns lost on the way, so we recommend you choose a shipping option with tracking.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of a used or damaged product.
Send your return to the following address:
Red Mask Entertainment AB
c/o Letho AB
What do I do if an item in my order is missing?
If something is missing from your package, or if you have received the wrong product, please contact us as soon as you have discovered this! If you still have your order confirmation you received via email, you can reply to this without deleting anything, and describe your case. You can also call us on +46 768 813 814
Products you buy from us must be fault-free upon delivery, but sometimes it happens that something is wrongly produced and does not match expectations. To be able to claim the product, the defect must be original, that is, it must have been there when you received the product.
In the event of an approved complaint, your product will primarily be repaired. Alternatively, we will replace it with a similar or equivalent one. Thirdly, we reimburse you for the item.
We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item!
Advertise a product - Step by step
- In order to be able to advertise a product with us, you must have a proof of purchase, for example an order or receipt number, to be able to demonstrate that the product was purchased from us.
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com.
- Remember to include the following information:
Your complaint has been initiated. We strive to get you help as soon as possible and we handle all cases in turn. We will get back to you with information on how to go about sending the item to us.
If the product then has to be sent to us, we are responsible for the return shipping.
- Your order or receipt number.
- A brief description of why you believe the product should be advertised.
- A picture of the damage (if possible).
- Your contact details: Name, phone number and email address.